THE FLI ACADEMY
The FLI Academy is dedicated to providing contemporary leadership skills and interventions. The curriculum is shaped by the insights of FLI research, the intellectual input of FLI thought leaders as well as the needs raised by the FLI community. The range goes from 1-day peer-counseling sessions to 4-day certified master classes. Contents are science-based but tailored towards their direct application in daily leadership practice. Based on cognition research the didactic design provides thought-provoking insights, self-reflection and high-level interaction.
Are you ready for next level leadership?
THE FLI CURRICULUM
Is “agility” only a buzzword or is it a silver bullet to success? It depends on leadership, say the two experts Sebastian Morgner (MLI Leadership Institute) and Denniz Dönmez (Ph.D. and Scrum Master). During an exciting two-day leadership experience in Berlin,
- learn what leading agile truly means.
- exchange current business challenges with peers from other companies and digital talents.
- get a selection of agile methods for your daily working practice that help you in leading more result-oriented.
- learn why leaders should clearly distinct complex from complicated endeavors.
Duration: 2 full days + optional follow-up performance coaching
Location: betahaus Berlin
– February 21st & 22nd, 2019
– May 9th & 10th, 2019
– coming soon: September 2019
Inner strength and clarity are key to turning a leader´s vision into reality. Markus Deutschmann, neuroscientist and physician at Zurich University Hospital, and leadership development expert Sebastian Morgner have merged their skills to design a unique program for life leadership. Fantastic insights from neuroscience and cognitive psychology will give you a universal view on human thinking and behavior and strengthen your inner compass and grit for leading both in professional and in personal life.
- Find out how human brains ticks and what this tells us about how we act when faced with an uncertain, complex future.
- Get connected to your intuitive intelligence and practical wisdom to clarify what is truly important for you.
- Elaborate your personal strategy on how to accomplish your goals.
Duration: 2 x 1 day
– June 7th & July 5th, 2019
– September 6th & October 18th, 2019
LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION – HOW TO KEEP PACE WHILE CHANGING
Artificial intelligence and digital opportunities demand any CEO to challenge the existing value chain and think beyond. In this one-day workshop senior executives learn the most impactful strategic tools to drive digital transformation:
- Assess the digital readiness of your organization.
- Discover your digital vision based on the Jobs-to-be-Done Model developed by innovation thought leader Clay Christensen (Harvard Business School).
- Learn how to successfully structure a digital transformation program to foster client-focused, quick and agile digital implementation.
- See how the OKR framework (Objectives and Key Results) helps to motivate change by slicing big goals into actionable outcomes.
Duration: 1 day
– March 14th, 2019
In this Mind Retreat, participants will:
- Understand the psychology of meaning and how your perception of meaning has been formed
Duration: 1 day
– May 2nd, 2019
– November 21st, 2019
This 1,5-day workshop is about how leaders can use insights from positive psychology and how to empower themselves and others. Learn about:
- the 2 operating systems in our brain and why they tend to block each other,
- typical cognitive biases that limit ourselves and others from positive achievement,
- why positive psychology is a necessary intervention to adjust our naturally engrained thinking patterns,
- how leaders use positive psychology to motivate their teams and create a positive leadership and collaboration culture
Duration: 1 day
Location: FLI Virtual Academy
Next Dates: Coming in Q1/2019
How to navigate change with data science
In this four day master class, you learn how to use data science to evaluate the success of change and transformation activities. Two experienced researchers guide you through an entire evaluation process, reaching from process design to data visualization. Throughout the course, you will have the possibility to work on your own project and receive individual coaching.
- Explore state-of-the-art evaluation techniques.
- Design solid and efficient evaluation processes.
- Measure common “intangibles” related to organisational change (e.g. change of commitment, motivation, culture).
- Learn easy-to-apply data science to evaluate and visualize your impact.
Duration: 4 days
Next Dates: July 22-25, 2019
EMPOWERING FEMALE LEADERS
Why are there still few women in leadership positions and how can we change that?
This one-day workshop spans two parts:
- In the morning, you will learn the science behind the persistent gender gap in leadership positions.
- In the afternoon, we share best practices and explore how to motivate and empower women, especially in their early career stages, to take on leadership roles in the future.
Duration: 1 day
Next Dates: Coming in Q2/ 2019