– WHY OPTIMISM DRIVES PERFORMANCE
Virtual Masterclass with 6 x 1,5 hour ViRtual lectures and 6 challenges to integrate positive Psychology into your lifestyle
- How to stay centered in a world with high uncertainty and complexity?
- What is my inner strength?
- How to achieve self‑centeredness and inner clarity?
- What is my personal vision?
Get notified when the registration opens:
What is THE mind retreat ABOUT
The art of leadership is to stimulate a positive attitude that allows finding constructive ways to master the challenges of your business.
Is optimism a valuable resource to drive business success? Research tells us: yes! Today’s business world is affected by what is described with the acronym VUCA (which stands for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity). Moreover, as extensive studies in the US army have shown, individual resilience and overall performance of teams can be significantly influenced by specific interventions that guide thinking and reflection.
This engaging online-course with six life virtual lectures and a weekly challenge for you to apply positive psychology makes leaders familiar with the most thrilling insights of cognitive psychology and neuroscience. It helps participants to understand cognitive biases and social dynamics that may have a substantial influence on corporate culture and performance. You will learn about practical models and tools to use to ensure best possible business decisions and foster a positive, target-focused working environment like the “post-mortem analysis” or the “what went well and why” exercise.
This Virtual Masterclass is mainly designed to ensure effective knowledge transfer from psychological research to leadership practice. You will be surprised how little changes in daily business will show significant impact and foster your perception as a leadership role-model by others.
…and why is it so important?
- Based on the latest research by McKinsey research 80% of corporate performance can be explained by social dynamics within an organizational Positive Psychology is the most effective tool to influence these social dynamics.
- As an optimist, you are more resilient, recover faster, live longer and enjoy a higher quality of life. Even more, you will be a better leader that simulates positive thinking and constructive solution finding. This workshop shows you some pleasant routes to get there.
- Knowing about cognitive biases will help you define your vision more engagingly, set goals more effectively and derive better business decisions with your team. You will leave this workshop with a list of 3 concrete ideas that may help you to change the mindset within your team quickly.
Who is the leadership class for?
This leadership workshop is made for leaders that are aware of the significance of motivation and positive psychology for the long-term performance of their organizations. It is designed for leaders that want to act as role models and use their potentials to influence the working culture within their organization positively. It targets leaders that consider individual reflection and positive psychology as essential leadership tools.
Managing Director at MLI and co-founder of the FLI
Sebastian Morgner is Managing Director of the MLI Leadership Institute in Munich. He is advising leadership teams of global companies in digital transformation and coaching senior executives. Sebastian has been in leadership positions for more than 20 years – in large corporates and as the founder of his own business. He has successfully built up seven different business units over his career. Sebastian is a certified mental coach, author and keynote speaker (GSA). Sebastian is married, father of 3 daughters and co-founder of the Future of Leadership Initiative. Life leadership is his passion.
Executive Director at the FLI
FLI Fellows receive a 30% discount on all offers of the FLI Academy. To become an FLI Fellow, simply sign-up for a one-year membership and join a thriving community.
Our Corporate Partners get 40% discount in FLI Academy programs.